Add extra features and styles to make Thunderbird your own.Close
|User since||October 26, 2008|
|Number of add-ons developed||0 add-ons|
|Average rating of developer's add-ons||Not yet rated|
The only downside is that after a recent update to TB24, it started to say there wasn't any recipient specified. Guess the TB update broke it. I give 5start because this works very well on previous TB versions. Thank you.
This is already amazing, but adding a "save image" button would be great, because now I cannot save, just view and rotate the image.
This addon should come with FFox.
The only bug I've found is on the newly released Firefox20, new download feature. When I click "show all downloads" it opens in a windows and not in a Tab.
Keep up the excellent work!
I think the complains had little to do with the addon itself, but with new versions of flash. Some time ago this add-on stopped working for me, but then I read that all I needed to do was to go to my flash global configurations and add my firefox profile folder to the trusted sites... and voilá, foxtab1.4.9 works again!The only thing that should have been implemented was the "Mouse Left Button Down + Mouse Scroll" option in "FLIP MODE menu", because I already used my "mouse right button down + mouse scroll" for other things.In any case, 5 stars! Keep up the good work.This review is for a previous version of the add-on (1.4.9).
It works! The only issue is the double smiles that still appear as "JJ".This review is for a previous version of the add-on (1.2.1).
You are a genius. This add-on really gives my Thunderbird the Gmail conversation view. The only issue is that I can't figure how to open the messages in windows instead of tabs (even after I choose "open messages in a new window" in TB options).
In any case, thank-you very much for sharing this.
People are looking for an addon that opens bookmarks, library and history in tabs... like in GoogleChrome.
This addon do that flawless and much more! The interface is beautiful. It's just like it came in Firefox by default.
Works great in Firefox 14.1
Congratulations. This fixes almost every problem of FXchrome.
Maybe we can expect some improvements on "new tab button" in the future:
When we open too many tabs the "new tab button" changes into that big and ugly "+" (also a new tab button). It should always be the same button, just like in chrome.
Anyway, thank-you for your amazing job on an already amazing theme.
I have the very same problem hexium posted on June 24, 2012. (If I click 2 times, I'll get 4 repeated entries).
This addon appears to work fine, but since FF13 it doesn't work with the "custom buttons v0.0.5.5" extension anymore.
This is a pity because it always worked fine until now...
The only issue with this theme so far is that "new tab button" symbol changes into a "+" after I open more than 9 tabs. It would be awesome if it kept the same "New tab button" even after 20 tabs opened at the same time.This review is for a previous version of the add-on (5). This user has a previous review of this add-on.
Obrigado pela versão pré-acordo. Muito melhor!
Mantenha esse xpi no site por muitos anos. A outra pessoa em baixo para ter o acordo deu a volta, instalando a versão brasileira que é igual (e por isso desnecessária).
Right now this is the best and only Google Chrome skin and theme for FF4. It only needs a few improvements to become The chrome skin.
1. In maximize, the tabs and location bar are wasting about 4px comparing to google chrome. But in normal window they are wasting much more space.
2. Minimize, maximize and close button are not in the proper place. They should be moved about 6px to the left.
3. In normal window, the border is too blue. Something is not right, but I can't figure what.
4. It should hide or shrink that green ff verification digital signatures at the begging of location bar
5. Since we already have an extra that moves the firefox button, the only thing needed is that this theme also changes its collor from orange the the proper google chrome menu icon.
6. Tabs (not selected) should be less transparent.
I don't see nothing else at the moment. It's almost perfect I would say.
Compared to Fission this extra still misses (at least) two fundamental options:
1. On the tab "Progress" from Status-4-Evar Preferences, it misses "Image URL" option like Fission. This alternative is emperative since there are very few colors provided.
2. While it shows progress in the location bar it still misses the option to show "hover links"
in the location bar like fission (the option is there but it doesen't work). It works on the
status bar (addon bar) but not in the location bar which would be great!.
Keep the good work! Hopefully, some day, this will be a fully replacement for the Fission extension in FF4 and above.
This add on is simply great! (specially for those who don't want to have a statusbar). It saves a lot of visualization space by combining both "progress bar" and "mousehover links" at the address bar. Firefox and Googlechrome didn't realize this yet, they still put all that information at the the bottom of the screen which is very distracting, wastes visualization space and also wastes the potential of that really big address bar at the top. The biggest problem: It is NOT compatible with FF4.0. So, please update!This user has a previous review of this add-on.
This feature that googlechrome is missing!
Colours in this package are better than chromifox, although there are a few things to fix:
1. We know our browser is firefox... i don't think there's need to have that written in the tab bar
2. Maximize our browser shouldn't hide windows' startbar
3. tab bar occupies many vertical space. we can save more space if tabs are near the top of the screen (like in chromifox)
Everything else, is perfect... I believe.
The only bug that I’ve found so far was when I try to enter in any of the sites showed on the ‘drop down list on navigation bar’ (sites saved by firefox) before performing any kind of search.This review is for a previous version of the add-on (0.2.3b).