|User since||December 13, 2010|
|Number of add-ons developed||0 add-ons|
|Average rating of developer's add-ons||Not yet rated|
Rated 5 out of 5 stars
Awesome! I installed the xpi from dlech's github page (https://github.com/dlech/gmailbuttons/tree/IMAP_fetch_test) and he actually made it happen! I know it is still very early stages but he has real gmail labels working!
Maybe there will finally be a proper, unified solution to managing gmail in thunderbird using the tools available.
My dream for thunderbird and gmail:
- Only IMAP sync the all mail folder and trash folder.
- Keeps only one copy of any given email on your system.
- Use gmail X-GM-LABELS to create the inbox and sent folders by searching the All Mail folder for the proper label. Then when you archive a email out of the inbox it will delete the X-GM-LABEL for inbox.
- Use gmail X-GM-LABELS to create smart search folders for labels
- Use X-GM-THRID id's to create the conversation views. Gmail already does the work (more accurately than thunderbird conversations)
Can anyone make this happen?
Do we have to wait? Rated 5 out of 5 stars
Great tool! But do we have to wait all the way until Thunderbird 3.3 for the new one?This review is for a previous version of the add-on (2.0alpha1).