Add extra features and styles to make Thunderbird your own.Close
|User since||April 5, 2008|
|Number of add-ons developed||0 add-ons|
|Average rating of developer's add-ons||Not yet rated|
Is it a mere multi-windows screen (one per source) or can it also merge sources in a in a single, comprehensive screen?
Fonctionne bien aussi avec Firefox v38.0a2 (2015-02-23) Developer edition.
Grabilla Screenshot pros and cons IMHO:
+ works with most recent FF versions
+ can grab whole Page, Visible part, Custom, HTML!
+ I can add annotations etc to images
+ can link directly to the image url
+ can save (annotated) images on grabilla.com
- no way to directly link to the *image* with annotations
Succesfuly using v 4.3 (patched to 4.3.1 as dogadoy and udi232 explained) with firefox-developer v38.0a2. v4.4 didn't work, and didn't try out v4.4.1 as the developer's Bugs-reporting page is locked out.
> When you use the dragging technique, do you drag from Windows Explorer? Where exactly in Firefox do you drag it to? Thanks.
Just *anywhere* in Firefox (eg drop the *xpi on this page).
Other than that, is the Best and most intelligent add-on to write Arabic on azerty or querty keyboards. Kuddos to the Yamli team and please update it!
This addon eases the workflow to take (and edit) screenshots of whatever we want on web page(s), thanks to its integrated features.
Notes: Move images to google drive didn't work for me. Edit features are not yet available with firefox-developer.
Exporting Firefox livemarks works great, with all the structure intact.
Such tools give us back our data + the power to build data tools on it, like Ahshokei who "use this to clean my 5000+ bookmarks".
Any developer who ease our work to move, keep and improve our data like M Christopher Finke ought to be rewarded by us users. And by the software developpers they add this great feature to.
+ 1 : "If used well this powerful tool is a much better way to organize your bookmarks than a plain directory structure (and easier to maintain, too) ~ blueblueblue.
dongadoy and udi232's shorter way work great to get TagSieve back and ready to serve. /me named it tagsieve-220.127.116.11.xpi as it changes from v4.3.3.
A kiss excellent addon =)
Here it won't work anymore with addon's default prefs and 'Organize Search Engines' addon installed. It's like it was simply bypassed, see:
1. If 'browser.search.showOneOffButtons' = true, search field doesnt show at all
2. If 'browser.search.showOneOffButtons' = false, search field shows and cannot be hidden.
Now I can search for a project in Github, a CSS property in Mozilla dev, a documentary on indy database 1, 2 and 3 in a second. Feeling smart at last ;)
Merci Dicollecte pour ce bon add-on très utile.
Qu'est-ce-que 1,3 Mo pour le dico d'une langue presqu'entière ?-) Les 4 variantes reflètent bien la langue française, comme l'explique Dereckson dans son retour le November 11, 2013.
As far I found it does the job it says it does.
What differenciate it from other well known addons which provide great protection levels? Well, I appreciate the easyness (right clic, that's it) and the informations Safebrowser makes available for each page (button [i]).
Fait parfaitement le job ; une fois installé il n'y a plus de risque de laisser la case cochée :)This review is for a previous version of the add-on (1.0).
I get no blue (MX3 5.4.8). Now everything else looks quite well polished! There's a lot of work in here. Talented work.This review is for a previous version of the add-on (5.4.8).
Woooh, it _does_ delete the attachments, letting the (text) messages intacts or if I want, removing them (with optional backup of the messages in html format).This is configured in the third tab in Preferences "After extraction". Note: One has to tell the extension where to save the attachments for it to work ;)
Now I can save a great deal of room (and speed in TBird most probably) by deleting aaaaall these attachments from hundred of messages :-) A big thank to Andrew Williamson!
Fonctionne sous TBird 24 / Linux. J'ai juste
- Configuré le dossier où poser les P.J. dans les préférences
- sélectionné quelques emails avec P.J. > Clic droit et > Extraire des messages sélectionnés.
Though I was able to install it on Firefox 26, it's realy not worth the trouble as:
- listing the dupes is the only working feature of this addon on newer Firefox
- other, up-to-date addons* does the same job (and more), without having to force the installation of an older, Firefox 1-3 addon.
* e.g. Bookmarks Checker by FVD Media, or Bookmark Duplicate Cleaner by Anders Lindmarks which shows you the folders where the dupes are located :-)
This gets me back to organizing my "knowledge", as I need to know which matches are in which folder to organize (clean, tag and so on) the bookmarks folder hierarchy.
Thank you Alice White!
Using Categorize for a few years now, but last week changes made it a no-go unless I find a way to revert them.
- Organizing bookmarks features (Tag and categories :)
- Hijacking Firefox's Navigation toolbar with a useless one: Makes the many features I use in the toolbar, like CTRL+L shortcut to type or copy the url, one clic choose between dozens (specialized) search engines, displaying page and server's technologies, ... unavailable!? And that is still the case if you choose to not display Categorize toolbar.
- Recent update also killed the CTRL+B, CTRL+H shortcuts to display Categorize's sidebars, also without clear notice to change or opt-out these "features", whether in the Preferences panel or the doc (which still displays these shortcuts as the way to go).
What's this "Browsing simplified" anyway? Where is it that to be able to categorize my bookmarks I should "simplify" (i.e. hijack) my browsing as a whole?
Deactivated it in order to be able to work efficiently using the up-mentionned toolbar features. Will activate it back if Preferences allow to easilly organize my bookmarks without hicjacking my browsing experience. Otherwise will ne uninstalled.
Firefox 20 Support is ready on the addon's website. And Steve (author) says it will be available here on Mozilla as soon as it has been reviewed by the Firefox team.
A very usefull addon for many usages, e.g. blogging, emails, webdeveloper and so on.
Jamais encore je n'avais eu d'URLs aussi rapidement lisibles et aisément manipulables.
Kudos to the developper!
(English below) Fonctionne très bien avec des dizaines de moteurs rangés par dossiers, qui restent sélectionnables, donc contrairement à l'autre plugin, Omnibar.
Foobar v2 works perfectly here, with several dozens Search Engines organized in folders, and extensions already sitting in the Address Bar. Which sister extension Omnibar doesn't.
Looks like Craig did the job with this rewrite :)