Welcome to Thunderbird Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make Thunderbird your own.Close
About this Add-on
UnMHT provides following features:
- Save webpage as MHT file.
- Insert URL of the webpage and date you saved into saved MHT file.
- Save multiple tabs as MHT files at once.
- Save multiple tabs into a single MHT file.
- Save webpage by single click into prespecified directory with Quick Save feature.
- Convert HTML files and directory which contains files used by the HTML into MHT file.
- View the MHT file saved by UnMHT, IE, PowerPoint, etc.
In Thunderbird, only saving webpage as MHT is supported.
Please do not post bug report as review, you cannot get any support here.
If you have any trouble, please post to support forum:
UnMHT is not compatible with e10s.
If you installed IETab, UnMHT will failed to display the MHT file in your local machine. Please disable following from IETab's site filter.
- [CHANGED] Automatically disable UnMHT when multi-process (e10) is enabled
- [CHANGED] Set multiprocessCompatible to false in install.rdf
- [CHANGED] Support flipping save/ignore check by space key in [Save multiple tabs as MHT].
- [CHANGED] Removed mhtml: scheme support.
- [CHANGED] Remove integrity attribute when opening MHT file.
- [FIXED] HTML file with UTF-16 encoding cannot be saved properly.
- [FIXED] Wrong URI parsing when fragment contians slash.
- [FIXED] Wrong update channel for development version on unmht.org. (Please install this version to fix the update channel)
- [FIXED] Use newChannelFromURI2.
- [FIXED] BASE element is ignored for link in the MHT file.
The Development Channel lets you test an experimental new version of this add-on before it's released to the general public. Once you install the development version, you will continue to get updates from this channel. To stop receiving development updates, reinstall the default version from the link above.
Caution: Development versions of this add-on have not been reviewed by Mozilla.
- Version 8.2.0b5: