Welcome to Thunderbird Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make Thunderbird your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- For Win10: removed gap above tabs in "windowed mode" + moved the "menu bar" above the tabs
- Visual enhancements for Windows 10;
- Fixed > large images not resizing in "message body"
- Not draggable window in "windowed mode" ;
Design change :
- Thinner separators
- When multiple messages are selected only the current one is highlighted in blue color, the other selected e-mail(s) text is white ;
- Slightly more contrasted background color for selected e-mail(s) ;
- Added a vertical blue bar on the left side of the selected folder(s) in the "folder tree"
- Includes all the changes made from the 9beta1 to the 9beta3 versions (for more informations about the changes, please check the "version history")
- Fixed > truncated tabs
- Design changes : encrusted buttons style ; scrollbars arrows only appearing when hovering scrollbars (to match with my FT DeepDark for Firefox)
- Fixed issue which was impeding to use less than 3 addresses rows when modifying this feature into the "about:config"
Corrected some highlight inconsistencies for "Lightning" add-on calendar
- unwanted space between bottom of tabs and top of add-ons manager's header ;
- "delete button" display issue in "Signature Switch" add-on options panel
Design changes :
- selected tab background color (to integrate in smoother way with the mail toolbar) ;
- dark inactive tabs background (to better match with FT DeepDark theme for Firefox) ;
- Lighter menu bar background color (to better match with the new selected tab color) ;
- Translucent floating scrollbars for html content (to smoothly integrate with any html content)