Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
Fixed > Listed categories font color (no more dark) in Lightning add-on's "Calendar - New Event" popup
Fixed > "Print preview" window not displaying correctly
- Includes all the changes made from the 9beta1 to the 9beta3 versions (for more informations about the changes, please check the "version history")
- Fixed > truncated tabs
- Design changes : encrusted buttons style ; scrollbars arrows only appearing when hovering scrollbars (to match with my FT DeepDark for Firefox)
- Fixed issue which was impeding to use less than 3 addresses rows when modifying this feature into the "about:config"
Corrected some highlight inconsistencies for "Lightning" add-on calendar
- unwanted space between bottom of tabs and top of add-ons manager's header ;
- "delete button" display issue in "Signature Switch" add-on options panel
Design changes :
- selected tab background color (to integrate in smoother way with the mail toolbar) ;
- dark inactive tabs background (to better match with FT DeepDark theme for Firefox) ;
- Lighter menu bar background color (to better match with the new selected tab color) ;
- Translucent floating scrollbars for html content (to smoothly integrate with any html content)
- Pointer showing up in the "Account Central Page" even on text which are not links ;
Design change :
- Attachment button color better matching with the attachment bar background
- Fixed > "create new account" links display in the "account central page"
- thinner scrollbars ;
- radio button background matching with the checkboxes one ;
- dark progressmeter border color ;
- visited links color in "about" pages ;
- plus few minor design adjustments...
- New "collapse" buttons design ;
- Lighter background color for selected and hovered tree items
- New "Lightning" add-on icon in the "account central" page ;
- Dark checkboxes for Lightning add-on trees ;
- Fixed > font color contrast in Lightning add-on calendar's dropdown menus ;
- Centered account titles in the account central page ;
- And few minor design adjustments...
- Added > custom icon for Stylish add-on
- For Windows XP users > displaying again the OS title bar (it makes the theme less compact but looks nicer) ;
- For Linux and Windows XP users > added few more custom icons for Lightning add-on so it could better match with the rest of the theme