Ugly ~!!! Rated 2 out of 5 stars
1. Little Text warning is very annoying.
2. Default Background Image is uglily ~!!!
3. Sometime open Wiki will eat the original page?!
Thank you for the feedback
(1) The addon needs to wait for the entire page to load before it can start modifying the content. Otherwise, we may truncate the page prematurely. With slow internet connections, users may think the addon has "frozen" when actually it is still waiting for the page to load. I also don't like the warning, but it is better than getting frustrated with the addon. Ideally, the target of frustration should be your ISP, but I understand and sympathize.
(2) It is true that some people are distracted by a background image, especially one they don't like. From the earliest versions, there is an option to disable the background image and use a color of your choosing.
(3)The wiki page simply "dims" the original page in the background. Clicking outside the wiki should bring back the original page. If you have an example where the wiki page cannot be exited, please send me the link and I can take a look.