Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* Bug 20157: Do not set calendar timezone to UTC
* Bug 20750, 20644: Ensure RSS feeds are displayed in plain text
* Revert setting no_proxies_on to an empty string
* Added support for automatic configuration of systemli.org email accounts
* Bug 6314: Prevent local timestamp disclosure via Date header
* Bug 6315: Prevent local timestamp disclosure via Message-ID header
* Bug 13721: Fix usage of wrong locale
* Bug 17426: Allow configuration of default email protocol
* Bug 15459: Add support for deterministic XPI generation
* Bug 11387, 13006: Fix non-standard EHLO argument
* Bug 17118: Allow manual account configuration for Gmail with OAuth2
* Bug 19031: Add and audit support for RSS reader
* Bug 7847: Audit and update support for NNTP
* Bug 10683: Update Thunderbird UI to reflect TorBirdy's state
* Bug 19330: Set secure defaults for outgoing mail servers
* Removed compatibility for older versions of Thunderbird and added support
for Thunderbird 37+.
* Added support for automatic configuration of Riseup email accounts.
* Updated various privacy and security settings (see commit 2bdeffbb for a
list of the changes)
* Update translations for existing languages
in profiles with more than three IMAP accounts (closes #14099, #13982,
#13722, #14007, #14130)
* Show the Sender header in message pane (closes #10226)
* Draft messages on IMAP accounts are now saved locally (closes #10309)
* Restore preferences to the user's own defaults instead of Thunderbird's
* network.proxy.no_proxies_on is no longer set to "localhost, 127.0.0.1"
(thanks to Carsten N.)
* Disable automatic downloading of new messages for POP3 accounts
* Update the reply_header author behaviour (closes #13480)
* TorBirdy is now available in 31 languages:
* English (US)
* English (Great Britain)
* Norwegian Bokmål
* Norwegian Nynorsk
* Portuguese (Brazil)