Welcome to Thunderbird Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make Thunderbird your own.Close
Todo.txt Extension 0.8.6 Requires Restart
Thunderbird extension for the Todo.txt application
This add-on requires the following add-ons to work properly:
About this Add-on
- Add, delete or modify Todo's from within your Thunderbird.
- Automatically use Thunderbirds functions from Todo.txt, such as categories, priorities, due dates etc.
- Get a quick overview of all your tasks.
- Search for complete and incomplete Todo's within Thunderbird using search parameters such as Contexts or Projects.
- Use Todo.txt's syntax directly within Thunderbird.
- Show Todo's using Thunderbird's functionality or just plain-text.
- Specify the start and due dates of Todo's which are saved in the Todo.txt file.
Todo.txt works best with a synchronization application such as Dropbox or Owncloud, in order to prevent accidental overwriting of the file it might be useful to set the refresh time of the calendar to a couple of minutes
The extension can automatically assign the appropriate properties to a Thunderbird task based on the Todo.txt syntax. This means that when a user enters a new Task with Todo.txt syntax it will result in a correct Thunderbird task.
For example: (A) foobar +Dev +Home @PR
Entered as a new task within Thunderbird, it will automatically have the following properties:
- High priority
- Categories set to DEV & Home
- Title containing foobar
- Location set to @PR
Offcourse the Todo.txt file will contain the exact line as entered into Thunderbird.
ISSUES & FEATURE REQUESTS
Issues and feature requests can be reported here.
This project was made possible of the following projects:
- Much of the code was inspired on the StormCows extension.
Issues can be reported at: here