Welcome to Thunderbird Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make Thunderbird your own.Close
About this Add-on
- right-click the Toolbar and select customize
- find the button "Titlebar Cleaner"
- drag it to your toolbar (I recommend the left hand edge)
The same can be achieved much more laboriously, by editing the configuration database directly, so if you only want to change it once and then "rip the knob off" you can do this by setting mail.tabs.drawInTitlebar to false.
- add button to toolbar automatically by Leszek Zyczkowski
- French Locale by Gerard Durand
- improved about dialog
- Had to remove Firefox support (experimental) as it wasn't working well enough (only in Maximized mode).