Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
Revision handling was modified: ThunderSync tracks at property level which side (local/remote) was modified and updates the timestamps accordingly.
- New comparison/synchronisation routine:
Improvement of vCard processing
- Read and write operations are grouped and are executed an begin and end of a synchronisation pass
- Comparison itself is done in-memory
- Improvement of file handling (images and external resources)
- Assignment of individual preferences to addressbooks
- Introduction of a contact detail filter system
- Introduction of additional export options to solve compatibility issues
- Option to define the default synchronisation action at application start, at application end and during manual execution
- Automatic migration of old preferences
- Tool to clean the photo directory inside a user's profile
- Introduction of a toolbar button
- Introduction of a ThunderSync icon