Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Addresses a compatibility warning for Thunderbird versions 41.0 and above.
- Fixes a bug that cause stuck DNS queries (issue #24).
- ThunderSec now supports Spam URI Realtime Blackhole Lists (SURBL). With this enhancement, message bodies are also inspected in addition to message headers and links included in the message body are tested against SURBL services (Issue #22).
- Optionally displays a notification bar when no security violations are found. This functionality is enabled by default but can be adjusted from Preferences (Issue #19).
- ThunderSec now supports interaction with junk mail controls. There is a button to mark a message as junk when it fails DNSBL/DKIM or SPF checks. There is also an advanced setting in preferences (disabled by default) that allows automatically marking messages as Junk if they fail DNSBL, DKIM or SPF checks. (Issue #20)
- Fixes a bug that prevents Thunderbird from shutting down. This issue was first seen in Thunderbird 38.0.1. (Issue #18)
- Fixes a bug that causes CPU utilization while Thunderbird is idle. (Issue #17)