Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- local socket recovery after OS sleep;
- minor improvements.
- it is now possible to forward messages with attachments, that were received via ThunderBridge (X-Mozilla-External-Attachment-URL)
- Jingle XMPP protocol integration
- various bug fixes
- bug during creating a message compose window fixed
- Improved error logging (extensions.thunderbridge.LoggingOn/LogLevel)
- invitation message recipient's e-mail (full name) in UTF8
- various sending algorithm improvements
- warning before forwarding ThunderBridge messages (detached attachments)
- it is now possible to enter local IP address in ThunderBridge properties window
- minor bug fixes
- French locale
- transport timeout improvement
- preliminary version of German locale
- message tmp files are removed after being copied to folder,
- user friendly format of an invitation message
- multiple sender windows enabled (mgts_compose.js, mgts_send.js, mgts_sender.js),