Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- The Dialpad will correctly convert the dialled number if it's stored w/ intl. prefix and the number is in your own country
- Exclude contacts from export
- Show vanity and quickdial numbers in the contacts preview pane
- Internal restructuring to match addons.mozilla.org quality standards
- Tunderbird 3.1 compatible
Start an actual using the thunderbird contacts preview (has to be enabled in the AddOn-settings).
Compatible with the upcomming Thunderbird 3.1
Improved phone number conversion on intl. notation (e.g. +49 ...) (Bug: 2965605)
Better error message for unsupported firmware versions (Bug: 2964647)
The contact preview pane was not always updated correctly (Bug: 2955425)