Very small update here. It appears that the nsICustomColumnHandler interface changed between Thunderbird 2.0b2 and 184.108.40.206 (a getRowProperties() method was added). Thanks to Kevin Yank for pointing this out! In plain English: it was a minor issue. Your error console will have less junk in it now.
New in version 0.2
- Improved the toolbar button to allow messages to be marked as ham or spam
regardless of the actual spam status of the message.
- Added "Move on mark as ham" feature, which moves messages to Local
Folders Inbox by default (the folder can be customized in the
ThunderBayes extension options).
- Added two new columns to the message list (Thunderbird 2.0 only):
1. Spam Status - a column that shows spam status with four icons:
- Spam - red circle with slash
- Unsure - yellow question mark
- Ham - gray dot
- Unknown - gray question mark (this means the message did not have
a "X-Spambayes-Classification" header, which probably
means it did not pass through the SpamBayes proxy)
2. Spam Probability - a column that shows the spam probability as a
percentage (0% is ham, 100% is spam). Note that this column will be
blank for messages that were received before ThunderBayes 0.2 was
- Added a new "unsure" button state to the toolbar button.
- Improved spam status recognition. ThunderBayes now uses the
X-SpamBayes-Classification header to determine the spam status. In the
past it relied on the junk status which was set using a filter.
- Thunderbird 2.0 compatibility.