incompatibility with something? Rated 5 out of 5 stars
the addon looks awesome, and works awesome. i have a small issue, the omni url bar function does not work every time i start my firefox. if i go addon menu and disable-enable it, it works beautifully. is there any way to debug this?
Great (again) Rated 5 out of 5 stars
Quicksaver, I use three of your extensions (this one, OmniSidebar & FindBarTweaks) and they are quite really good.
Thank you, I'm glad you're enjoying them. :)
fantastic Rated 5 out of 5 stars
more screen space, quick response to autohide address bar
Rated 5 out of 5 stars
Perfect. Just perfect.
Rated 5 out of 5 stars
Thank you! Add-on works like a charm and will not only give back maximum browser screen space, it does it in very cool style.
Great addon Rated 4 out of 5 stars
Since every laptop and desktop monitor is widescreen nowadays, this addon helps greatly to increase vertical screen real-estate. But it has been not updated in a while and is blocking multi-process windows support.
This add-on is fully e10s (multiprocess) compatible. It is definitely not blocking e10s. It could be that you have another add-on blocking, or that your Firefox hasn't enabled e10s yet (remember that not all instances of Firefox have enabled e10s yet).
Sensationell GUT! Rated 5 out of 5 stars
反馈 Rated 4 out of 5 stars
Excellent! Rated 5 out of 5 stars
one of the most useful addons for FF, beautiful animation and good features.This user has a previous review of this add-on.
Rated 5 out of 5 stars
good topic for easy browser to learn I really liked
The addon I was searching for Rated 5 out of 5 stars
I searched for such an addon but found it accidentally while reading comments to unrelated topic. It's not searchable with queries like "firefox hide navigation bar".
And I can't disable small grey strip at the top of the browser window when chrome is hidden. Please disable it when option "Show the chrome when the mouse moves to the top" and Sky Lights are off.
1. Yeah, the search/indexing in here could use a little improvement. I'll try to see if there's anything I can do on my side to help with that as well.
2. That's only there to better distinguish the web content from the top chrome, giving it a "place of its own" so to say. You can remove it completely using Stylish, but it would look fairly "broken" by default if I were to add this ability to the add-on itself. I guess it really depends on your taste and, more importantly, on the theme you're using.
Nifty Space Saver Rated 5 out of 5 stars
Good for reclaiming display real-estate.
Ideal for notebooks and laptops.
Good Rated 5 out of 5 stars
좋아요~ :-) Rated 5 out of 5 stars
Perfeito! Rated 5 out of 5 stars
Não traz uma mudança de visual e deixa a tela mais limpa. Cumpre totalmente a proposta do addon.
Há alguns sempre instalo este addon logo que abro o Firefox pela primeira vez.
ótimo Rated 5 out of 5 stars
Recomendo usarem.Muito bom mesmo.
This is what made me switch from Safari and Chrome Rated 5 out of 5 stars
I read a ton of .pdf's with Preview and have become accustomed to the fullscreen elegance. This enables my browser to have that same minimalist touch with the fullscreen view, address bar hidden, and compact slim chrome. Awesome bar and config options are bonus! Props to this dev!
Fantastic! – But I've got some ideas for the future. Rated 5 out of 5 stars
The add-on is fantastic. I highly appreciate and recommend it. But I've got some feature suggestions for the future:
1. In general, I'd like to have more possibilities to easily switch between search engines using the keyboard.
2. In the "intelligent adress bar", if you type CTRL + RETURN (instead of only RETURN), it should open the search in a new tab.
3. As you hopefully know, you can switch between the search engines in the "intelligent adress bar" using CTRL + UP/DOWN. It would be very handy if SHIFT + RETURN would search the query just this single time using the just selected search engine, and then switch automatically back to the last search engine.
4. And then, CTRL + SHIFT + RETURN, should combine these two features.
Slick! Rated 5 out of 5 stars
I got here being interested in the author of "Tab Groups" and now I like two of his creations. Great job!
Thank you, I'm glad you're enjoying my add-ons. :)
Now a must Rated 5 out of 5 stars
It already provided better management and ran way smoother than the default tab groups feature, with that being gone from firefox this add-on has become a must-have for sure. Keep spreading the word so it gets the love it deserves.