Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* Wrong conversion in addresses contained newlines.
Support a few features.
* Support %X:=sent% and %X:=today%. The %A-Za-z% is converted with original message sent or today.
* Support %I% and %l%. The %I% is converted into 00-12, %l% is converted into 1-12.
* Support %p% that is converted into AM or PM. In addition, %p(1)% and %p(2) is available for a.m. or A.M.
* Support %from(firstname)%. In addition, %to(firstname)% and %cc(firstname)% is available.
* Wrong conversion with %datelocal% - when the timezone have +1xxx or +xx3x.
* Update de locale
* Add-on's description does not displayed with correct language.
template have %to%, %from%, %cc% and %any%.
Only %etc(name)% such as %to(name)% should be replaced by left of @.
* In the template inserted as html, two or more continuous new-lines
are replaced with single br when new-lines are replaced with br.
Two or more continuous new-lines should be replaced with multiple br.
* Collect the de locale file, and all other locale. Many thanks to Marc.
* Wrong conversion with mail addresses containing ",".
* Crash at replying blank message.
Support a few features
* Support day name(%A% %a%) and month name(%B% %b%).
Local format is available if Lightning is installed.
* Convert (have no name) with "John.Doe"
when %from/to/etc..% %from(name)/to(name)/etc..(name)%.
* Support %any(name)% %any(mail)%. (e.g, %Reply-To(name)%)
* Support %to(name)% %to(mail)% instead of %toname% %toaddr%.
* Support %cc(name)% %cc(mail)% instead of %ccname% %ccaddr%.
* Support %from(name)% %from(mail)% instead of %fromname% %fromaddr%.