Welcome to Thunderbird Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make Thunderbird your own.Close
About this Add-on
Thunderbird extension to fix the annoying Signature Stacking bug on Forwards/Replys.
BUG LINK: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=218346
This extension is compatible only with Thunderbird 1.5 and above.
Signature Fixer will look for a PREFIX and SUFFIX string, above and below your signature. It will automatically remove the code found inbetween these strings. Just add the strings in the options dialog, then insert those strings into the top and bottom of your signature and it will enable the automatic removal of your signature when you change the FROM field.
NOTE: On sending, Signature Fixer will automatically remove the PREFIX and SUFFIX strings from your email message.
HOW TO USE
1. INSTALL the 'Signature Fixer' addon and open the OPTIONS dialog.
2. CHECK/UPDATE the 'Signature Prefix' and 'Signature Suffix' options.
3. EDIT your signature (HTML or plain text, it doesnt matter).
4. ADD the 'Signature Prefix' to the very top of your signature.
5. ADD the 'Signature Suffix' to the very bottom of your signature.
This is a very easy addon to install and setup.
Once setup it will do everything automatically for you.
I hope you find this addon useful and if you have any issues please contact me on the addon homepage.
- Adan Rehtla AKA DJRavine
ADDON HOMEPAGE: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/developers/addon/signature-fixer/
- from '<div class="sep">-- --</div>' to '<div id="sep">-- --</div>'
- from '<div class="sep">|| ||</div>' to '<div id="sep">|| ||</div>'
This add-on is not compatible with your version of Thunderbird because of the following: