Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* 1.2 *
- Quick filter compliant
- Compatible with TB 3.1
- The new system of quick filters force to drop the compatibility with TB 3.0
- Move separator below Search for Subject to respect Thunderbird convention
* 1.1 *
- Compatible with TB 3.0.
- Drop compatibility with TB 2.0.
Also bumped version number to 1.0 since this is feature complete, there won't be any more work on this plugin.
1. When the quick search is set to something other than 'Subject or Sender' I set it to that before searching. However, the checkmark on the menu is not updated.
2. I tried to make the 'Search for this subject' disabled when the subject was empty, or only consisted of Re: Fwd: marks. However, setting the menuitem.disabled property to true didn't seem to work, I don't know why.
3. I wanted to put the menuitems after the 'Open message in new window' item, but the insertafter attribute didn't work for some reason.
These things will probably be fixed in the next version.