Welcome to Thunderbird Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make Thunderbird your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
AG fixed slowdown of operations that change the number of Total / Unread emails because QF was updated every time - now done asynchronously with a 1000ms timer.
fixed TB3 folder tree did not scroll to correct position
added new Option: show subfolders in popup menus
added whole / striped tab option and backgrounds
fixed: no more accidental menu popups when customizing toolbars
improved "Change the order of bookmarks " dialog
added scrollbars and animation to "change order of bookmarks" dialog
added Postbox support
open items tweaks in whole tab coloring (active, hover consistency)
* sometimes the colors do not show up on program startup. Any folder modification (e.g. unread/read) or Category selection will make the color appear
* popup menus might close delayed
* Change the order of bookmarks has the wrong height (should be 80% of its parent)
known issues color submenu still has no colors
some minor CSS errors
* added: Compatibility for Tb3.0b3
* fixed: Quickfolders label floats to right when switched on via options dialog
* fixed: warning "QuickFolders is not defined" in quickfolders.js
added: language resource for copy folders to clipboard message
added: colored panels to category screen
- increased width of options window to avoid truncation of italian quickhelp texts
- added language resources for debug items and icon for copy folder to clipboard
- added debug section localization
Leopoldo Saggin has kindly translated QuickFolders to Italian.
Adds icons to bookmarks for known folder types. You can enable this in the aptly named "Pimp my tabs!" tab of the options panel.
Tidied Categories Catalog by adding a separate Ok button
reintroduced Icon into install.rdf
Added in 0.8 (many thanks to Axel Grude):
- You can now reorder the bookmark buttons by just dragging them along the toolbar
- You can compact a folder by right clicking the bookmark button and clicking "Compact folder".
Another small change: the currently selected folder will always be underlined in the quickfolders bar.
The options screen can now also be reached through the "Options" button in the addons list.
There is also a new option (disabled by default) to display the total number of messages in a folder besides the number of unread messages.
This update also fixes a problem which sometimes happened when the user selected a different folder view than "All folders".
- Change the order of the bookmarks: right click on the toolbar itself (not a folder button), and click "change the order of bookmarks"
- Possibility to remove the QuickFolders label from the toolbar (right click the toolbar and click "QuickFolders options")
- Possibility to show the number of unread messages in a folder on the bookmark button (also modifiable through the options dialog)