Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
Leopoldo Saggin has kindly translated QuickFolders to Italian.
Adds icons to bookmarks for known folder types. You can enable this in the aptly named "Pimp my tabs!" tab of the options panel.
Tidied Categories Catalog by adding a separate Ok button
reintroduced Icon into install.rdf
Added in 0.8 (many thanks to Axel Grude):
- You can now reorder the bookmark buttons by just dragging them along the toolbar
- You can compact a folder by right clicking the bookmark button and clicking "Compact folder".
Another small change: the currently selected folder will always be underlined in the quickfolders bar.
The options screen can now also be reached through the "Options" button in the addons list.
There is also a new option (disabled by default) to display the total number of messages in a folder besides the number of unread messages.
This update also fixes a problem which sometimes happened when the user selected a different folder view than "All folders".
- Change the order of the bookmarks: right click on the toolbar itself (not a folder button), and click "change the order of bookmarks"
- Possibility to remove the QuickFolders label from the toolbar (right click the toolbar and click "QuickFolders options")
- Possibility to show the number of unread messages in a folder on the bookmark button (also modifiable through the options dialog)