Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* Fix the code reading identity-specific prefs.
* The easiest way to do this requires Thunderbird 7+. Will add support for older versions if anyone complains.
* Remove innerHTML from everything but the heading catcher.
* Remove innerHTML from blockquote conversion.
* Prevent the status bar from reversing by reducing the number of global variables.
* Make sure that signatures at the top level are under "--" but not "---" or something longer.