Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Added Toggle Details shortcut key [D], switches between collapsed and expanded headers.
- Phoenity Buttons' compact view is now disabled when CompactHeader is installed.
- Toggle Details twisty is removed, when CompactHeader is installed.
- Shortcut key [D] invokes CompactHeader, when CompactHeader is installed.
Improved compatibility with Toggle Headers:
- Toggle Headers shortcut key [H] now switches between all and normal headers.
- Shortcut key [H] invokes Toggle Headers, when Toggle Headers is installed.
Added tooltips to the Toggle Details twisty.
Added Dutch locale.
Improved compatibility with the default themes on Linux and Windows.
Added preferences button.
Added Check for Updates menu item (not for the release version).
Added French locale.
Added Get All Messages button.
Fixed some ID conflicts with the More actions button.
Tweaked Account Central.
Improved support for Mac OSX.
Added context menu iconsize setting for the chat toolbar.
Added Pre Tabs Toolbar.
Updated Show Feed Summary button for Thunderbird 17.
Added Restart menu item to Application Menu (Thunderbird 17).
Dropped support for Thunderbird 16 and earlier.
Fixed non-namespaced IDs, this also fixes the multiple appearance of some
buttons on the Customize Toolbar dialog. Unfortunately it also means
you'll have to re-add any Phoenity Buttons you're using to your toolbars.
Fixed a bug which disabled some buttons after customizing a toolbar.
Improved support for Aero (tested on Wine only).
Added restart menu item.