Welcome to Thunderbird Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make Thunderbird your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
# Attempting to fix German (de-DE) translation again, sorry.,
# Updated style & colors on Options dialog,
# Enhanced console error logging and other code cleanup,
# Updated other localizations
- Finally added Install button icon which Tom Kuter (Evolic) had e-mailed me ages ago, thanks Tom :)
- Fixed Localization issue introduced with new labels for the Options window,
- Fixed Options window title for all locales (including en-US),
- Added Traditional Chinese (zh-TW) Locale - Thanks Peter TC ,
- Added Ductch-Netherlands (nl-NL) Locale - Thanks Alf,
- Added Hungarian (hu-HU) locale - Thanks Henriett Peller,
- Updated most locales with newer Options window string, waiting on others, in english for the time being,
- Minor update to theme and extension overlay header code,
- Previous release (1.3.0) also represented a big rewrite to the backend code
- Added Options window to manually configure installation paths
- Added chrome.manifest for full Firefox 1.1 compatibility
- Added Germany Localization (Dank Armin C. Schneider)
- Name officially changed to "MR Tech's Local Install"