About this Add-on
This "cumulative" package is no longer updated and kept for compatibility with Firefox 2.0 only. You can find MozRepl at http://wiki.github.com/bard/mozrepl and MozUnit at http://wiki.github.com/bard/mozunit.
- MozRepl: a remote shell to connect to Firefox from an editor or telnet and program it interactively
- MozUnit: a graphical tool for test-driven development
- MozRepl, to telnet into a running Firefox and program it from the inside;
- MozUnit, a framework for test-driven development, with a graphical runner and source browser;
- ModuleManager, a lightweight module/namespace system built around the jssubscript loader;
- Various libraries: an RDF-to-object mapper, an in-memory object DB, and an asynchronous state machine driver.
Please see the home page for demos and documentation.