Welcome to Thunderbird Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make Thunderbird your own.Close
ltnPlus 0.9.1 Requires Restart
Support printing of tasks for Lightning 0.8/0.9.
Up to version 0.2:
Enhancements to Lightning that are known from Sunbird: Unifinder (for events and todos) and moving MiniMonth to Tabpanel
This add-on has been marked as experimental by its developers
This add-on is not compatible with your version of Thunderbird because of the following:
About this Add-on
Adds a simple task list to print layouts and the ability to include tasks in MonthGrid and WeekGrid. 
Up to version 0.2:
This extension was created to make Lightning look more like Sunbird...
There are 4 options you can choose:
1. Move MiniMonthPick (small calendar in sidebar) to its own tab to conserve vertical space. (as requested in )
2. Hide buttons (new, edit, delete) on calendar tab in sidebar to conserve horizontal space (they are not needed, as these functions are available in context menu and rarely used).
These buttons will be completely removed in future versions of Lightning
3. Use UnifinderToDo (from Sunbird) to replace Lighning ToDo list. (as requested in )
This one is more functional looks better ;-)
4. Use Unifinder (from Sunbird) to display an event list on top of the calendar view. (as requested in )
This is the only way to get a list of all events in Lightning 0.3.1 - in 0.5 you can print, but not display an event list.
For this to work, you have to modify 2 lines in 'messenger-overlay-sidebar.xul' and 'messenger-overlay-sidebar.js' (see Bug 386714, ).
There are still some bugs, I was not able to fix until now:
- make Unifinder work without changes to Lightning
- SelectAll in Unifinder event list only works in month-view
- I was unable to change the context-menu of calendar views to Sunbird's
It was tested with Lightning 0.3.1, 0.5 and nightly builds up to build 2007070304 on Windows XP SP2 and Thunderbird 1.5 and 126.96.36.199.
Please feel free to report any errors or comments!
This AddOn should remain in Sandbox; it is only intended to demonstrate proposed solutions to known bugs...