Adds a simple task list to print layouts and the ability to include tasks in MonthGrid and WeekGrid. 
Up to version 0.2:
This extension was created to make Lightning look more like Sunbird...
There are 4 options you can choose:
1. Move MiniMonthPick (small calendar in sidebar) to its own tab to conserve vertical space. (as requested in )
2. Hide buttons (new, edit, delete) on calendar tab in sidebar to conserve horizontal space (they are not needed, as these functions are available in context menu and rarely used).
These buttons will be completely removed in future versions of Lightning
3. Use UnifinderToDo (from Sunbird) to replace Lighning ToDo list. (as requested in )
This one is more functional looks better ;-)
4. Use Unifinder (from Sunbird) to display an event list on top of the calendar view. (as requested in )
This is the only way to get a list of all events in Lightning 0.3.1 - in 0.5 you can print, but not display an event list.
For this to work, you have to modify 2 lines in 'messenger-overlay-sidebar.xul' and 'messenger-overlay-sidebar.js' (see Bug 386714, ).
There are still some bugs, I was not able to fix until now:
- make Unifinder work without changes to Lightning
- SelectAll in Unifinder event list only works in month-view
- I was unable to change the context-menu of calendar views to Sunbird's
It was tested with Lightning 0.3.1, 0.5 and nightly builds up to build 2007070304 on Windows XP SP2 and Thunderbird 1.5 and 188.8.131.52.
Please feel free to report any errors or comments!