Great Idea Rated 2 out of 5 stars
It ist a great Idea, but there where some Bugs in my version (1.0b1)
-there where some contacts wich i could not add [ no difference to the other contacts, all had 1.+2. name and an e-mail adress ]
- it didn't work with all to display the latest conversations, or older conversations from the same person.
Ideas for future Versions:
- the posibillity to add a date and way of contacting manually
( for example: last contact with chris: 27.11.14 via phone, or 26.11.14 via chat .....)
I'm interestet to test it again with an new version :-)
Very useful! Rated 5 out of 5 stars
I LOVE this extension! Please add these features:
1. Customize the tab label from "Lovely People" to any custom label.
2. Feature to add to the "Loved People" list: Add X number of people to whom I wrote most often.
3. Persons with multiple email addresses: Define a person as multiple email addresses. For example, my friend Marion should be defined as: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, etc.
Rated 2 out of 5 stars
Funny idea, unfortunately it's causing troubles when using Phoenity Shredder. I know bug reports don't make sense here but I am not going to sign up at Github just to post a bug report.
**Update**: See s14.postimage dot org /qig9f51lt/lovebirderror.jpg for a screenshot. This XXXXXXXL button appears after installing your extension. When I try to customize the toolbar I am unable to remove that xxxl button. Seems the button is a compilation of all the toolbar buttons of the theme.
Hello! Thanks for the bug report. Can you be more specific about what is going wrong when you use it with the Phoenity Shredder theme? Thank you.