Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- On Windows, the binary component is now signed. This avoids issues with some virus scanners.
- It is now possible to make a recurring event finite without opening the custom recurrence dialog (see your event dialog).
- You can now create a monthly recurring event on the last day of the month.
- Events can have multiple categories, selection is available in the event dialog.
- Updated to the latest timezone information 2013d.
- Its now more obvious what to do when no calendars support email invitations.
- Support for Google Calendar via CalDAV using their new v2 endpoint.
- Mac and Linux now support overlay scrollbars, giving you more room in the month view.
- Some view related performance fixes.
If you are using Google Calendar via CalDAV, you MUST upgrade to the newest endpoint. Please see this blog post for more details.