great calendar needs a few tweaks Rated 4 out of 5 stars
I'm happy with Lightening, but having switched over from Reminder Fox, I'm missing a few features that save me those extra clicks:
1) I'd like the default time, when I click on a day in multiweek view to be 'all day event'. It always defaults to a time other than what I want, forcing me to do that extra click every single time. All day event works for most of what I do. The current default never gets it right.
2) I'd like an event or task to automatically save and close when I hit 'enter'.
3) In the sidebar task list, i'd like to be able to click a check box to indicate 'completed' rather that having to right click then left click.
1) I believe we use the next full hour, unless its past 11pm. While we could surely hack this in, I'd rather go with a full events template feature.
2) Try Cmd+Enter / Ctrl+Enter
3) This should be possible, isn't it shown by default? If you click the colum picker on the top right of the list, select the "Done" column and it should show.