Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Add PATH hacks for Thunderbird on OSX (should help most users on OSX)
- Add suggestions explaining why the process might fail.
- Better error reporting.
- Don't choke on malformed paths.
- Add a "load default template" button for the "insert complex latex dialog"
- Add a "show debug information" option for people who are having trouble getting things to work properly
- Make the paths in the options editable for mac users who cannot navigate to the place where the binaries are located
- Fix issues with the autodetect dialog not opening links in the external browser.
- Fix some nits with "TBLatex run report"
- Cosmetic cleanups
- More warnings about possible installation quirks
- Fix a small bug when inserting an external chunk of LaTeX