Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
Many enhancements added.
- Object documentation lookup on several websites
- Object auto-level expansion/collapse
- Object tree search
Help files now complete
en-US localization only (for now)
- Removed content window support. Only chrome windows are shown.
- Added option for console to always be on top of other windows.
- Added "Minimize all" button to console
- Moved JOE items to more appropriate places in Tools and context menus.
- Added Preferences and Info panes to console window
- Added support for Thunderbird (v14.0) and SeaMonkey (v2.11)
- Minor bug fixes
- Help files still forthcoming
Help is available in the Support Forum.