About this Add-on
Included locales: en-US, ja
Please read 'Release Notes' or check 'View all versions' about changing points and limitations/known issues.
This extension is inspired from i7a16k's IME and DiMENSiON, its source code is referenced. And Piro's Auto Disable IME source code is referenced too.
Thanks a lot!, i7a16k and Piro.
* Fixed: Background image is repeated after inputting tab group name on Panorama(TabCandy/Tab set/Tab view), Minefield.
* Fixed: Possibility that IME inactivation doesn't work on automatically focused page(e.g. Google) or depending on a cache.
* Fixed: There is possibility that background color doesn't recover.
* Added: "IMEStatus Options" on Tools menu
* Added: "Hide IMEStatus Options on Tools menu" setting
* Added: Toolbar button(instead of status bar icon for Minefield/Firefox 4)
* If check on 'Inactivate IME anywhere', IME is inactive on all text areas(input, textarea and textbox) where doesn't change background color.
* IME inactivation doesn't work on Linux.
* Doesn't work on WYSIWYG HTML editor area or Thunderbird message composing window's message body.
The Development Channel lets you test an experimental new version of this add-on before it's released to the general public. Once you install the development version, you will continue to get updates from this channel. To stop receiving development updates, reinstall the default version from the link above.
Caution: Development versions of this add-on have not been reviewed by Mozilla.
- Version 0.6b3