Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- more user friendly interface to edit the date of the message
- access keys for the menu;
- the size of the window to edit the headers is now persistent;
- new fields to change quickly the headers "Message-ID" and "References";
- fixed a bug that sometimes caused the duplication of the body of the message;
- compatibility with Seamonkey;
- fixed a bug with some empty headers;
- fixed some regressions with "Date" field and shortcuts;
- the extension can now handle properly also the headers all written in lower case;
- fixed some minor bugs;
- added japanese locale (thanks to kiki);