Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- due date disabled by default
- ability to remove the due date
- hide completed tasks
- Added the ability to clear completed tasks (issue 22).
- Fixed rearranging tasks (issue 71).
- Improved offline functionality (issues 77 and 80).
0.5 to 0.5.1:
- Added the ability to change the due date format (issue 16).
- Commented out an unused method in oauthconsumer.js that contained a synchronous HTTP request.
- Removed a few unused files from the oauthorizer directory.
- Changed DOM namespace to a more distinct one, wrapped a few additional nodes.
0.4.2 to 0.4.3:
- Fixed a status bar issue caused by this add-on (issue 64).
- Improved the sync mechanism so that a full sync no longer locks the interface.
- Merged moonwell's due date fix (issue 17).
- Added the ability to quickly create a task from an email: right click an email in the message list, then choose Convert to -> Google task. Code patch by Tyler Freeman of odbol.com (issue 32).
- Fixed a defect that would cause tasklists with very large numbers of tasks to not sync properly (issue 13).
0.4 to 0.4.1:
- Fixed a bug that caused newly added tasks to not display properly (issue 60).