Welcome to Thunderbird Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make Thunderbird your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Uses LIST instead of deprecated XLIST IMAP command to get special folders.
- Fixed bug with labels with ')' character.
- Spam folder now has "Not Spam" button.
- Fix incorrect buttons showing in non-imap folders
- Fix issues with non-ascii chars in labels
- Show offline message store location
- Fixed Drafts label not showing
- Removed Hide Junk Status Column option
- Improved label UI styling
- Added support for working in offline mode
- Label for Drafts folder does not display
- Label shown for current folder, but it cannot be deleted.
- Special [Gmail] folders do not show localized name for label
- Sometimes shows 'Error' instead of labels. Clicking on another message and clicking back shows labels.
- Fix 'FETCH UID' error message on non-GMail IMAP accounts.
This version only works with Thunderbird 16.
Gmail labels will not work with Thunderbird versions < 16. Please use version 0.4.1 if you are using an older version of Thuderbird.
Also, this version is completely broken for Thunderbird 17+. Look for 0.6.0beta1 coming soon.
Added feature to automatically hide "Junk Status" column in message list. (note: this feature is disabled by default and must be enabled in the options)
also removed about dialog.
added options editor