Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Uses LIST instead of deprecated XLIST IMAP command to get special folders.
- Fixed bug with labels with ')' character.
- Spam folder now has "Not Spam" button.
- Fix incorrect buttons showing in non-imap folders
- Fix issues with non-ascii chars in labels
- Show offline message store location
- Fixed Drafts label not showing
- Removed Hide Junk Status Column option
- Improved label UI styling
- Added support for working in offline mode
- Label for Drafts folder does not display
- Label shown for current folder, but it cannot be deleted.
- Special [Gmail] folders do not show localized name for label
- Sometimes shows 'Error' instead of labels. Clicking on another message and clicking back shows labels.
- Fix 'FETCH UID' error message on non-GMail IMAP accounts.
This version only works with Thunderbird 16.
Gmail labels will not work with Thunderbird versions < 16. Please use version 0.4.1 if you are using an older version of Thuderbird.
Also, this version is completely broken for Thunderbird 17+. Look for 0.6.0beta1 coming soon.