enables more AeroGlass effects than the default
Thunderbird theme.AeroGlass must be enabled in Windows 7/Vista gui settings!Latest unreviewed versions can be found on versions page / devchannel.
Many menus, toolbars and windows are transparent but transparency is not possible everywhere.Preferences (Add-ons manager -> GlassMyBird)
- enable/disable Glass v1 / v2 gui effects
- enable/disable Glass tabs or use Thunderbirds default tabs
- enable/disable dropdownmenus Glass effect
- enable/disable dropdownmenus black/white text colors/shadows
- enable/disable toolbars black/white text colors/shadows
- enable/disable white tab text
- enable/disable higher tabsNote
Glass v2 is for real "Glass"-fans only. Some areas (e.g. folder tree and thread tree) may sometimes be hard to read (depending on desktop background).This add-on only works on Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows 8 (see instructions below).Windows 8
Windows 8 does not offer AeroGlass by default, but you can use this tools to enable window transparency (again).AGTweaker
& Aero Glass for Win8
After GlassMyFox for Firefox ( https://addons.mozilla.org/addon/glassmyfox
) here comes GlassMyBird for Thunderbird.