Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* Update some internally-used URLs to avoid extra redirects
* Copyright updates
- FFF-158 The default proxy can lose its default match *
- FFF-159 http basic/digest auth with e10s fails with exception
- FFF-151 asyncResolve isn't asynchronous.
- FFF-152 Right click can open context menu
- FFF-153 Old firefox and palemoon shows label in nav-bar
- FFF-154 Thunderbird doesn't always offer browser.mTabs
- Removes a QuickAdd oversight
- Show QuickAdd example correctly
- Fixes ChatZilla passing nsIURI instead of a nsIChannel and onProxyAvailable only takes a nsIChannel in Nightly.
- FoxyProxy default proxy is no longer activated when Firefox is started in Safemode if FoxyProxy was shutdown in "disabled" mode.
- QuickAdd RegEx was being applied to entire string instead of the individual string parts.
- FoxyProxy Basic icon no longer rendered as teensy-tiny in the Australis menu on Nightly Firefox.
- Fixed translation/localization problems introduced in previous release
* improved handling of proxy server promotion link in error page; fixes
* updated locales
* added icons to context menus
* proxy enabled/disabled and animation settings are now saved in context menus as well
* changed copyright holder from LeahScape, Inc. to FoxyProxy, Inc.
* updated locales
* removed height/width persistence in dialogs where sizeToContent() is
called solving the issue of growing dialogs finally
* improved handling of context menus if one right-clicks on the statusbar icon/
text or toolbar icon
* made "Reload all tabs in all browsers" option (in Global Settings ->
Toolbar Activation/Statusbar Activation) working again
* added checkbox (in Global Settings) to hide (and show) the toolbar button
* updated language files
* changed URL of GPLv2 text
* updated locales
* added a cancel button to addeditproxy dialog
* show SOCKS version in proxy tree only if a SOCKS proxy is selected in the
* enable SOCKS version radio buttons only if a SOCKS proxy is selected at
* fixed missing FoxyProxy labels in Thunderbird's and Seamonkey's tools menus
* moved the FoxyProxy tools menu item in Firefox above the page info item to be
compatible with Firefox 6 (see:
that caused the FoxyProxy icon to get added to the end of the tools menu)
* removed animation of pattern subscription icon (see:
* saving height/width after resizing of proxy and options dialog (for the
latter see: http://forums.getfoxyproxy.org/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=101)
* fixed bug that caused PAC failures with SOCKS proxies (see:
* Fixed http://foxyproxy.mozdev.org/drupal/content/no-foxy-proxy-button-browser (a toolbar button is now shown in FF4 by default on first startup)
* Fixed radio button overlayed with text in the mode menu
* Fixed Torwizard issue (button text did not fit into the buttons)
* Fixed small issue concerning setting the TRANSPARENT_PROXY_RESOLVES_HOST-flag
* Fixed minor typos in german language files
* Fixed Torwizard issues (custom ports were not saved; added port check)
* Fixed nsIFilePicker bug in options.js and enhanced triquestions.xul and .js
* Fixed FoxyProxy's context menu bug (see: http://foxyproxy.mozdev.org/drupal/content/foxyproxys-context-menu-bug)
* Repaired proxy auto-configuration that failed in Firefox 5
* Removed OCS from about window
* Added Georg Koppen to about.xul (as a contributor)
* added new locale (ro)
* Locale updates
Fix for Firefx 4 status bar context-menu as described here.