Welcome to Thunderbird Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make Thunderbird your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* adds an "Export OPML..." function that writes your list of subscriptions to an OPML XML file;
* reduces duplicates by reverting to identifying stories by URL instead of a hash of URL, date, and title when the feed doesn't provide unique IDs for its items; Forumzilla still uses a hash for feeds in "quick mode" (i.e. when you tell Forumzilla to show you "just the summary" via the advanced options section of the subscriptions dialog box);
* reduces duplicates by checking a few variations on URLs when using URLs to identify feeds; specifically, Forumzilla tries the URL with or without a trailing slash and "www." at the beginning of the hostname;
* supports the XML base attribute when added to the root element of an Atom feed;
* fixes a couple bugs when retrieving the timestamp and escaped HTML content of items in an Atom feed.
* fixes the bug that caused temp files not to be deleted on Windows;
* fixes a number of bugs that caused duplicate stories;
* significantly improves OPML import, which now works for hierarchical OPML files and importing to an IMAP account;
* brings back the "view in browser" link for Seamonkey users;
* fixes a number of bugs in the folder pickers in the Subscriptions and Preferences dialog boxes;
* adds a margin to story content for added readability;
* fixes the bug that caused feeds to sometimes download into the wrong folder when you first subscribe to them;
* fixes the bug where the title of the feed wouldn't appear in the title field of the feed subscriptions window.