* adds an "Export OPML..." function that writes your list of subscriptions to an OPML XML file;
* reduces duplicates by reverting to identifying stories by URL instead of a hash of URL, date, and title when the feed doesn't provide unique IDs for its items; Forumzilla still uses a hash for feeds in "quick mode" (i.e. when you tell Forumzilla to show you "just the summary" via the advanced options section of the subscriptions dialog box);
* reduces duplicates by checking a few variations on URLs when using URLs to identify feeds; specifically, Forumzilla tries the URL with or without a trailing slash and "www." at the beginning of the hostname;
* supports the XML base attribute when added to the root element of an Atom feed;
* fixes a couple bugs when retrieving the timestamp and escaped HTML content of items in an Atom feed.
See complete version history