Welcome to Thunderbird Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make Thunderbird your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- version 1.0.1 and 1.0.2 do not share the same design
- works only with IMAP protocol
- tested with my custom account, yahoo and gmail account
- does not handle Cc: Bcc: and multiple To: (unexpected behavior)
- too many resend mail could cause SMTP servers to deny connection for a few seconds
- the smallest portion of time to use as resend interval is 1 hour
- if an answer couldn't be recognized (altered subject or mail body) remove it manually
- new style array traversal
- new method to mark and demark the messages
- new UI for preferences
- remove of the HU localization
- whole new idea of handling forced mails
It has options, but needs restart (not poped to do so)!
It is only tested with 1 account.
And needs lots of error handling, but ...
working, logging, usable.