Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- version 1.0.1 and 1.0.2 do not share the same design
- works only with IMAP protocol
- tested with my custom account, yahoo and gmail account
- does not handle Cc: Bcc: and multiple To: (unexpected behavior)
- too many resend mail could cause SMTP servers to deny connection for a few seconds
- the smallest portion of time to use as resend interval is 1 hour
- if an answer couldn't be recognized (altered subject or mail body) remove it manually
- new style array traversal
- new method to mark and demark the messages
- new UI for preferences
- remove of the HU localization
- whole new idea of handling forced mails
It has options, but needs restart (not poped to do so)!
It is only tested with 1 account.
And needs lots of error handling, but ...
working, logging, usable.