Welcome to Thunderbird Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make Thunderbird your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Add GTK3 support.
- Fix crash when some preferences are not defined.
- Warn when libappindicator should be installed.
- Minor preferences UI work.
- Locale updates bg, de, zh-TW thanks to volunteers (Lyubomir Vasilev, Tobias Bannert, Velociraptor).
- hotfix for Firefox (bogus import)
- hotfix for Seamonkey (accounts scrambling)
- new preference for X11 urgency hint in mail applications
- new 'fade' option for icon blinking
- set X11 urgency hint on new messages
- new locales es-AR fr it nl zh-TW (thx BabelZillians!)
- add preferences to icon menu
- fix startup event for Thunderbird (thus fixing start_hidden)
- fix detection of the iconify event
- fix detection of account addition/deletion
* fix preferences' filepickers
* fix start_hidden again, and make it more accurate
* display popup menu window items for all applications (not only browsers)
* rework handling of attention calls for chat conversations:
* blinking on new messages for twitter accounts
* implement blinking (gtk_status_icon_set_blinking() deprecated)
* support X11 urgency hint
* add support for Zotero
* add locale sk-SK (thx Slavko slavino.sk)
* minor fixes (e.g. keep long living references to timers)
- GTK-themed icons
-showHideoption (intended for keyboard shortcuts)
- middle click on the tray icon activates last registered window
- ability to exclude virtual folders from message count
- better minimize event catching
- moz app shown when launched from the command line
- icedove/iceweasel/iceape support back
- various small fixes
* change defaults for hides_single_window (true), remember_desktop (false)
* browser.tabs.warnOnClose is set temporarily (does not persist)
* bug fixes
- fix start_hidden
- fix new message count update
- option for activating restored windows. This ensures windows are restored on top, and get the focus
- fix restoring maximized windows on dual-screens
- option for checking new messages instead of unread ones
- ability to show hide single windows
- can open window/message from icon popup menu
- minimize can hide to tray
- scroll on icon can hide to tray
- restore windows to their original virtual desktop
- many bug fixes
- clean lib closing
- have many properties customizable (options)
- remember window size and state when hiding
- various bug fixes
- Fixed some minor behavior issues
- Note: the 64 bit version can be found on the project website