Welcome to Thunderbird Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make Thunderbird your own.Close
About this Add-on
- Variables defined in the global window scope
- DOM node IDs defined in shared namespaces
- Properties added to native prototypes
- New XPCOM classes and interfaces
- Dangerous uses of setInterval, setTimeout, and XMLHttpRequest in chrome code.
- Remote documents loaded into chrome-privileged windows or iframes.
- Extant compartments which may be leaked zombie compartments. Minimize memory trigger on middle click of compartments list widget and from context menu.
The Development Channel lets you test an experimental new version of this add-on before it's released to the general public. Once you install the development version, you will continue to get updates from this channel. To stop receiving development updates, reinstall the default version from the link above.
Caution: Development versions of this add-on have not been reviewed by Mozilla.
- Version 2.7b1