Welcome to Thunderbird Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make Thunderbird your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Fix for JSEnv when setting window to another scope (reported Ryan Rettberg)
- Possible fix, hopefully at least for 7-zip users, of Extension Builder (more possible later)
- Updated for Firefox 9.0a1
- Requiring Firefox 3/Thunderbird 3 (modularizing code)
- Unpack by default for easier debugging on Extdev itself
- Fixed bug in extension builder file (thanks grbradt, rottenrice); however, the extension builder feature has apparently
been broken for some time, so the fix is unlikely to get it working again completely
- Support for Firefox 3.7a6pre
- Added support for Songbird, Sunbird (per request by kael); dropped expressed support for Firefox 1.5
- Restore XPath Evaluator
- Partial fixes of extension builder
- Clean-up code
- Restored and fixed options dialog for use of custom default text (brettz9)
- Persist width, height, screen X/Y; add splitters (brettz9 via asqueela)
- JS 1.6+ support in JS Shell (asqueela)
- Reopen this window and restart application menus (asqueela)
- Optional string paramater to filter windows/tabs for enumerateWindows in JS Shell (chrome) (a.sacred.line & asqueela)
- Update JRX to latest version (brettz9 via asqueela)
- Altered default text in JS Env and HTML Editor to allow for faster testing (brettz9)
- Bug: Fix overlay.jar creation (asqueela via mossop)
- Bug: Fix JS Shell links in Thunderbird not working (asqueela)
Changes since 0.3.0.20080526 (latest public version):
- add Ctrl+W "Close Window" shortcut to all windows
- fix text wrapping in the JS Shell for post-1.9 builds
- fix global scope pollution
See http://code.google.com/p/extensiondev/source/list for a detailed list of changes.