Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Compatible with Thunderbird 31. As a quick fix there are no photos shown when composing a message.
- Fixed distorted image in address book.
- Fixed two bugs in the address book where the photo was not shown.
- Fixed a bug regarding messages without a recipient in draft folder.
- Local photos are searched using all e-mail addresses, not just the primary address.
- Sanitize PhotoName values introduced in bug 702137.
- Compatible to TB 11.0a1.
- Values of face headers are not shown anymore in the header area.
- Updated localizations.
- Show the contact photo in the address book.
- Improved edit contact window.
- Compatible to Thunderbird 10.0a1
- Compatibile to Thunderbird 8.
- Dropped support for Seamonkey.
- Dropped support for Thunderbird 3-6 due to some changes in the address book in Thunderbird 7.
- The chosen default photo is now assigned new contacts by default.
- Fixed a bug that made it impossible to assign a custom default photo to a contact in TB 7.
- Photos in the message compose window are updated when a contact photo is edited.
- All contacts using the add-on's default photo switch the photo automatically if it is changed in the add-on's preferences.
- Photos can be removed from contacts by assigning the default photo. This can easily be done using the new button on the contact's photo tab.
- Photos assigned directly to a contact have a higher display priority, e.g. they are preferred if also a local photo exists.
- Fixed wrong border radius of rounded corners effect.
- Updated localisations.
- Removed DOM mutation events.
1) canvasPerspectiveWrap should be within your namespace.
2) canvasPerspectiveWrap:_det33 and potentially other functions implicitly declare variables (a1, etc.) that will leak into the global window scope and might cause conflicts with other users.