Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
+ Added: support page link into about extension dialog
# Fixed: "menu" and "menu-button" custom buttons styling in Thunderbird/Sunbird
! Changed: the way to keep context menu in actual state
+ Added: new custom buttons debug facility - js console shows correct number for error line and button editor can be opened just from js console
PLEASE NOTE: CONTEXT MENU ISSUES MAINLY FIXED IN CUSTOMBUTTONS 0.0.2.9, BUT SOME OLD BUTTONS THAT USES DIRTY CODE MAY CAUSE PROBLEMS. IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS WITH CUSTOMBUTTONS USER-DEFINED CONTEXT MENU, VISIT http://custombuttons.mozdev.org/drupal/forum AND GIVE ME THESE BUTTONS CODE TO REWRITE.
* Added Firefox 3b5pre support
* Added Sunbird 0.8 support (experimental)
* CB² custombuttons API partially implemented
* Small UI enhacements
* XUL code refactoring
* Version number deleted from extension's name.
* Flock support added
* Added custombutton protocol support in Thunderbird mail messages
You can assign a hotkey for custombutton (see new tab in button edit dialog; ESC clears hotkey, TAB for fields navigation and other keys to assign). A few buttons can have a the same hotkey, in this case their code will be executed in some random order. If even one button has the "Disable default action for the specified hotkey" checkbox checked, an action by default for the keys combination will not be executed.
You can enable to install the custombuttons by click custombuttons:// links in Thunderbird mail messages, doing the proper tuning in extension settings dialog.
* Fixed a bug with buttons which hasn't 'cb-init' attribute.
* Fixed 'settings.editor.showApplyButton' and 'mode' preferences conflict.
* Firefox 3b2, Thunderbird 2.0.11 support