Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* Supports the current REST API of the current Tempo Add-On
* Searching for projects during create is now possible, although slow !
This version comes with a new and polished comment dialog. Now you can search by text, JQL, issue key or by your saved filters. You can furthermore set the visibility level of your comments as you already know from the web interface. The extension now also supports catWorkX own LDAP Addressbook searchfield. When finishing a wizard you now have the choice to open the issue in your browser and/or directly answer the email with freely configurable templates; make sure to check the settings dialog.
New history tab for the comment issue function.
* Choice between REST API and SOAP API interfacing JIRA.
* All custom fields are fetched on demand from JIRA.
* All custom fields are displayed during the issue creation dialog, if possible.
* All custom fields can be reconfigured here in the settings dialog.
* All custom fields can be activated/deactivated here in the settings dialog.
* The REST API is way faster than the SOAP API.
* The REST API will still be compatible when JIRA 7 is released.
The settings dialog and all other functionality should behave 100% as the thunderbird version does.
This release fixes the "cannot save password" in the settings dialog.
Some translations were cleaned.
Users can remove the history using about:config and searching for "jira".
- Icons for the menu items
* Menu entries localized
* Config page localized
- Notifications instead of popups after creating and commenting (Thanks to Holger Lehmann)
- Possible to use selected text as description now (Thanks to Florian Hoernel)
- add confirmation after submitting an issue or adding a comment
- code cleanup