Welcome to Thunderbird Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make Thunderbird your own.Close
About this Add-on
- letting you better configure default identities to be used when composing new messages from scratch.
- detecting and using the identity for which you received the message you're replying.
- you can improve this detection by specifying aliases (alternate addresses, sender names, domains, etc., regular expressions supported), or instead opt-out identities for detection.
- changing identities on the fly when typing recipients that match aliases.
- warn you before sending a message from an identity if its recipients match one or more search terms you configured for the identity (regular expressions supported).
Fixed as-you-type identity- and alias matching when composing new messages as well as asking confirmation when sending a message from an identity to recipients that match one or more search terms configured on the Safety tab in the addon options. This was due to changes in the identity list dropdown since 2015-03-24 22:35 (fixes of TB bugs 1135610 and 1152045).
Added french locale thanks to Benjamin Menant
Added functionality to ask confirmation when sending a message from an identity to recipients that match one or more search terms configured for the identity on new Safety tab in the addon options. With thanks to Bojan Čekrlić for requesting and partly implementing this feature.
Improvements to as-you-type identity- and alias matching introduced in v1.4.0:
- scan bcc addresses as well
- match aliases only (addressing to one of your identity email addresses should not make you send from that address automatically as well, does not make sense);
- revert to initially chosen identity when none of the to/cc/bcc addresses match an alias
- perform as-you-type identity- and alias matching when composing new messages, thanks to Mitar Milutinovic.
- fix for TB 20 and later, thanks to Andreas Wagner, Petr Vones and Axel Grude (Realraven).
- ignore additional Delivered-To address provided by TB 13 and later, thanks to azurewelkin.
- Postbox compatibility, thanks to Robert Orzanna.
- compatible with TB 5.*
- compatible with TB 3.1.*
- added dutch, german and japanese locales
- compatible with TB 2
- replaces 1.2, with various fixes for robustness
- added options dialog with:
- customizable default identity per account
- customizable identity detection and selection per account upon replying
- support for aliases that resolve to identities
- now also works from separate message windows
- initial release