- #1306810: Cookie Editor have now a better look and consistency.
- #1307426: Toolbar icon refinements:
- Toolbar icon:
* Support different size (small/large buttons) for OS/app which this is supported.
* Change the icon size when place in the toolbox (depends also on the OS/app).
* Note: Firefox before v19 do not support nsIStyleSheetService.AUTHOR_SHEET, so it do not work on theses version.
- Australis minimal support (not an Australis menu, but at least make it looks right).
- #1307550: MacOSX: Many small problems fixed.
- Add fixed for the preferences window, when "browser.preferences.animateFadeIn" set to true (all OS).
- Change the "Protected cookies" tab to "Protection", and update the icon (all OS).
- Make the main cookie window, and the cookie editor window resizable.
- Fix iradio looking (protection filter), when focus & hover.
- Change the protected icon.
- Browser icon in the preference panel has been resize to 32x32 pixels, like the others.
- More robust import/export.
- UI refinements:
- SeaMonkey: Use the same icon for unprotected cookies than the Firefox one.
- Select the tree after changing the global protection filter (show all cookies/protected/unprotected)
- Preferences, list of protected cookies: Select the first cookie in the list when display the list for the first time.
- Add missing english translations (when display only protected or unprotected cookies).
- #1307142: Technical fix when the add-on shutdown: The string bundle service cache is now flushed.
This change prevent bugs when new translations are added.
See complete version history