Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
Summary for main differences:
- Compatibility with recent Thunderbird versions (38.*, 45.*).
- Changed packaging process. No more omni.jar file.
- Drop support for Seamonkey suite, at least for now. Should be easy to add again if some Seamonkey user can test compatibility.
Minor differences include:
- Fix a couple of bugs.
- Change default color theme.
- Add preferences for symbols for drawing tabs and spaces.
- Some file / code cleanup.
See individual commits for details (https://github.com/Qeole/colorediffs/pull/83).
Couple of new corner cases working now.
Ability to change tab size.
Generally just a little bit better.
fixed small issues with parsing if log message has series of --- or === chars,
restore links and smileys in log message