Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
Now opens the browser console rather than the error console (the latter has been removed on Firefox Nightly).
- Folders now open if you doubleclick them in the right pane even if not shown in the left pane.
- Fixed formatting of byte values in the properties window (and improved it in the main window)
- Fixed some string consistency issues.
- Default LXR lookup is now MXR (note that this is a hidden pref, so if you want to use, say, DXR instead, you can! :-) )
- mapping chrome to chrome generated errors
- Opening links didn't work on Toolkit (XULRunner apps) or Thunderbird
- Some strings were left unlocalized (oops!)
- The "Open" item in the context menu didn't have an accesskey